C. S. Lewis
My Nature and Urban photography
In the gallery below you can find a small selection of my photos from the past nine years...
My portrait photography
Portrait photography with beautiful people...
My digital Artworks
Some examples of my raster space artworks, inspirated by space...
Hello, I am Bodnár Ladislav aka. Sadman. I come from a small country in Central Europe (Slovakia). Currently I live and work in Budapest (Hungary). I have a master degree in Geography and I am interested in GIS (geographic information system) and cartographic maps. I like to digitalize my fantasies and ideas in different forms - website design, space art, other artworks, maps and so on. I am interested in photography. While I am not a professional, I love taking photos just for relaxation :). I spend a lot of my free time photographing outdoors, taking pictures of landscapes, people and of the amazing world around me...
My photo equipment
- a DLSR and a mirroless camera: Pentax K-3 II, Olympus E-400
- Set of lenses: 18-135mm (f/3.5)-Pentax, 14-42mm (f/3.5-5.6 standard zoom) Olympus and a 40- 150mm (f/4.0-5.6 long zoom) Olympus
- photographic filters: UV, polarizing filter
- a middle category external flash: Olympus FL-36
- a tripod Manfrotto BF
My webdesign work experience - what I do for living
- e-shop and webpage administrator (Joomla CMS, Virtuemart, Joomshoping ) [between 2013 - 2014]
- help desk technician and HTML/CSS coder for a company providing specific web design (CMS with XML procesing) developed for travel agencies [2014 – present]